Apple Monday evening sent out the final version of Mac OS Sierra 10.12.4 to the public.
The big news is a new night mode, which we reported on earlier. Otherwise, the focus is on improvements to Siri, and various bugg- and security fixes.
This is the news highlighted in the accompanying documentation:
- Contains Nightshift that automatically switches the screen colors to the warmer end of the spectrum when darkness falls.
- Contains Siri support for cricket results and statistics for the Indian Premier League and the International Cricket Council.
- Contains dictation support for Shanghainese.
- solves several problems with PDF rendering and annotations in Preview.
- Improves the subject prefix visibility in the conversation view in Mail.
- Resolves an issue that may prevent content from appearing in Mail message.
The update is downloaded for free from the Mac App Store.