Google has long offered its calendar app for the iPhone, but support for the iPad has been slow. Now it is time, and the app is available for download in the App Store. The look is the same, and previous users will recognize. Additionally parts Case-diton some elements with the version of Android plates.
Functionally, the same app as the iPhone, only bigger. In the description, Google lists a few features worth remembering:
- Ways to view calendar – fast switching between displaying a day to show a weekly or monthly view.
- Events from Gmail – Flight, hotel, concert and restaurant reservations and more are automatically added to the calendar.
- Data on the calendar – with Reminders, you can create and view information related to the events.
- Case – add personal goals, such as running three times a week, so scheduling calendar times automatically.
- Create events quickly – smart suggestions for event titles, places and persons saving you time when creating events.
- All calendars in one place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange and iCloud.
This is how the app on iPad: