If you have a copy of Apple Watch, you can now download a free update to Watch OS 4.2.
This is the news mentioned in the accompanying documentation:
- Send, request and receive money from friends and family with Apple Pay Cash in Messages or by asking Siri (USA only).
- Adds support for Homekit sprinklers and cranes in Home.
- Adds support for a new training type so that third party apps can record distance, average speed, number of yokes and height differences for downhill sports with Apple Watch Series 3.
- Fix a problem where Apple Watch could sometimes reboot when the user asked Sin about a weather report.
- Corrects a problem where pulse scrolling was disabled for some users.
- Corrects a problem that made it possible to disable multiple alarms or hour signals at the same time independently.
To install the new version, open the Apple Watch app on your Iphone, locate the tab and then General and Selecting Software Update .